Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kids Write the Darndest Things

Oh teaching writing...

"My dad went into cut hair better than you and become bras."
(I really have no idea what this means)

"The for kinds of conflict R Man vs. Man, Man vs. Circumference, Man vs. Socialty, Man vs. Hisself."
(I like the idea of Man vs. Circumference... maybe that is when I am struggling with putting a pair of tight jeans on in the morning)

"The theme is dyeing of Phenomenomania"
(Reminds me of The Muppet show song Mahnomena)

In a Midsummer Night's Dream, if Hermia doesn't marry Demetrius, she has the option to... "become a pope."

Describe Nick Bottom: "he is cock and a ass".

During my Thanksgiver I think I Gluttonoun a lot.
(Trying to use the vocabulary word "gluttonous")

"He was very scurvy from eating Makedonaled's every day."
(Really you spelled McDonald's that badly?... it probably does give you scurvy though)

2 comments:

  1. Those are so hilarious. I imagine they're frustrating for YOU, but they provided me a laugh at work! I think I gluttonoun a lot at my Thanksgiver, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering what phenomenomania is. It sounds painful, or at least disorienting.

    But speaking of Mahnahmahnah, check this out: http://mahnamahnology.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete